Welcome to Rutgers University through the School of Arts and Sciences, School of Business, Mason Gross School of the Arts EOF Program! Be sure to read all the information below carefully and follow any steps to complete that are necessary.
All SAS EOF Admitted First Year Scholars must complete the EOF Verification Confirmation Process with the Office of Financial Aid to receive the EOF grant & program services by June 1.
Important Dates & Deadlines:
- Summer Institute 2021 Dates: Tuesday July 6th-Friday, July 30th 2021
- Summer Institute Location: Virtual
- All forms below are due by June 1. Follow up with your assigned EOF counselor with any questions regarding your form
- SAS EOF will reach out to you thru multiple platforms: Text, email and by phone. Make sure you keep in touch!
- Academic Planning and Advising Day (APA) Dates
- Click Here to view our recorded APA sessions Use this password to view it:Am8mCEkA
- Summer Institute Requirement—Laptop with video capabilities, Webex account and internet!
- Mandatory SAS EOF Summer Institute Orientations will be hosted online! (We will have a Spanish speaking session for parents as well!)
- Tuesday June 15, 2pm and Friday June 18, 10am RSVP Here
- Location: Online (invitation via email will be sent the week before)
All First Year Scholars must complete the following forms (ONLY COMPLETE FORMS BELOW IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED TO BE A RUTGERS SAS EOF STUDENT):****YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL THREE FORMS BY JUNE 1ST****
- Please read and sign the SAS EOF Summer Institute Contract. The contract must be viewed and completed by both student and legal guardian.
- Complete the SAS EOF Online First Year Student Information Form.
- During the virtual Summer Institute events, courses and programming will be record. Please complete the photo and travel release form!