Welcome to Rutgers University through the School of Arts and Sciences, School of Business, Mason Gross School of the Arts EOF Program! Be sure to read all the information below carefully and follow any steps to complete that are necessary.
All SAS EOF Admitted First Year Scholars must complete the EOF Verification Confirmation Process with the Office of Financial Aid to receive the EOF grant & program services by June 1.
Important Dates & Deadlines:
- Summer Institute 2022 Dates: Tuesday July 5th-Friday, July 29th 2022
- Summer Institute Location: Virtual week July 5th-July 8th and In-Person Residential July 11th-29th
- All forms below are due by June 1. Follow up with your assigned EOF counselor with any questions regarding your form
- SAS EOF will reach out to you thru multiple platforms: Text, email and by phone. Make sure you keep in touch!
- Academic Planning and Advising Day (APA) Dates
- Click Here to view our recorded APA sessions Use this password to view it:Am8mCEkA
- Summer Institute Requirement—Laptop with video capabilities, Webex account and internet!
- Mandatory SAS EOF Summer Institute Orientations will be hosted online! (We will have a Spanish speaking session for parents as well!)
- Tuesday June 15, 1030am RSVP Here
- Location: Online (invitation via email will be sent the week before)
If you missed our orientations check out our video: