Several Scholarships are designated for EOF scholars. See your counselor for more information.
Carolyn Chang Special Assistance Scholarship
- Awarded to a scholar of Caribbean decent interested in pursuing a career in law. Awarded based on need and merit.
The Elmer Godwin Endowed
- Criteria calls for full-time undergraduate scholars based on academic merit, with preference given to EOF scholars
Ernest A. Lynton Fellows Scholarship
- Criteria calls for a scholar entering junior or senior year at LC with greatest emphasis placed on demonstrated contributions to interracial harmony
- Also based on financial need, with preference given to adults returning to college, with high academic achievement, and minority status
The Provident Bank Foundation Endowed EOF Scholarship
- Criteria calls for nontraditional EOF scholars based on academic merit, community service and civic leadership
Maxene Vaughters-Summey Prize
- Administered by the Associate Alumnae of Douglass College
- Designated for an EOF scholar who is affiliated with the Douglass Residential College and plans to attend graduate/professional school
Emma Twyman Memorial Scholarship
- This endowed scholarship was established by Mrs. Kay Davis in loving memory of Emma Twyman UCNB ’68, former member of the Rutgers College EOF Advisory Board and the Rutgers University Board of Governors.
- Criteria calls for rising EOF senior at RC based on academic merit.
- Preference to scholars planning to continue in a graduate or professional program and are committed to the EOF program.
For additional scholarships follow us online @RUSASEOF!