How to apply to SAS EOF for 2021-22
- Applicants must attend one of the following schools:
- Review the NJ EOF Eligibility requirements
- Download/Order the IRS Documents below:
- If you & your parents filed taxes in 2018 & 2019, the IRS Tax Return Transcript is required. To request, download from IRS.GOV or complete the IRS Form 4506-T and check box 6a to request IRS Tax Return Transcript. Mail or fax to the address listed on page two of the IRS Form 4506-T.
- If you & your parents did not file taxes in 2018 & 2019, the IRS Verification of Non-Filing Form is required. To request, complete the IRS Form 4506-T and check box 7 to request a verification of non-filing. Mail or fax to the address listed on page two of the IRS Form 4506-T.
- It may take 5-10 business days to receive the forms by mail
- Complete the SAS EOF Prescreen Questionnaire & Upload the IRS Documents
- The application will go live for 2021-22 in July 2021
- The SAS EOF department will review your application & contact you to schedule a pre-screen interview.
- Final confirmation of EOF eligibility requires completing and submitting the two-year income documents for the EOF Verification Process with the Rutgers Office of Financial Aid.
- Submit all income verification documents listed in your Check Required Documents Portal immediately according to the deadlines. Failure to complete the process by the deadlines may result in the inability to participate with the EOF program.
|SEMESTER||QUESTIONNAIRE DEADLINE||EOF VERIFICATION DEADLINE|
|FALL||OCTOBER 15||NOVEMBER 15|
|SPRING||JANUARY 15||FEBRUARY 15|
*(EOF regulations do not allow scholars in their final two semesters to receive their first EOF grant payment N.J.A.C.9A:11-2.8(g).)