How to Apply to SAS EOF for 2024-25
The application opens on July 1, 2024
Register soon for a virtual information session in September
|QUESTIONNAIRE DEADLINE||EOF VERIFICATION DEADLINE|
|OCTOBER 1||NOVEMBER 1|
- Do you attend one of the following schools and have under 89 completed credits?
- Do you meet the NJ EOF Income & Asset Eligibility Requirements?
- Download or Order the IRS Documents from IRS.GOV or Make an in person appointment at the nearest location to pick up the forms
- If you and/or your parents filed taxes in 2022 & 2021, the IRS Tax Return Transcript is required. To request, download from IRS.GOV or complete the IRS Form 4506-T and check box 6a to request IRS Tax Return Transcript. Mail or fax to the address listed on page two of the IRS Form 4506-T.
- If you and/or your parents did not file taxes in 2021 & 2022, the IRS Verification of Non-Filing Form is required. To request, complete the IRS Form 4506-T and check box 7 to request a verification of non-filing. Mail or fax to the address listed on page two of the IRS Form 4506-T.
- It may take 5-10 business days to receive the forms by mail
- Complete the SAS EOF Prescreen Questionnaire & Upload the IRS Documents
- The SAS EOF department will review your application & may contact you to schedule a Zoom interview to confirm incomplete details.
- Email confirmation will be sent about your pre-screen eligibility status and the next steps from Ms. James.
- Final confirmation of EOF eligibility requires completing and submitting the two-year income documents to the Rutgers Office of Financial Aid.
- Upload all Financial Aid Documents requested in the myDASHBOARD section of your myRutgers account before the deadlines. Failure to complete the process by the deadlines may result in the inability to participate with the EOF program.