All First Year Scholars must complete the following forms (ONLY COMPLETE FORMS BELOW IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED TO BE A RUTGERS SAS EOF STUDENT):****YOU MUST COMPLETE ALL FOUR FORMS BY JUNE 1ST****NO EXCEPTIONS
- Please read and sign the SAS EOF Summer Institute Contract. The contract must be viewed and completed by both student and legal guardian.
- Complete the SAS EOF Online First Year Student Information Form.
- During the virtual Summer Institute events, courses and programming will be record. Please complete the photo and travel release form!
- Please read and sign the Rutgers Health Services Permission to Diagnose and Treat Form.(Your parent/guardian must also sign this form digitally. Click on the link to enter your name and email as well as your parent's/guardian's name and email so that they can sign the form digitally.)
OPTIONAL --- If you have a medical or dietary food restriction, you must also complete the Medical and Dietary Considerations form by June 1st. *Please note this form is only to be used for participants with special dietary needs that are deemed medically necessary by a physician. This includes food allergies or a gluten free diet for celiac disease– but not personal preference or religious observation.
THE FORMS LISTED BELOW ARE FOR MINORS ONLY (IF YOUR BIRTHDAY OCCURS ON OR AFTER JULY 10TH, 2004, YOU ARE CONSIDERED A MINOR)-----------------------------------
- (For Minors Only) PLEASE PRINT AND SIGN THE MINOR PARENTAL DEPARTURE CONSENT FORM (Your parent/guardian must also sign this form digitally, and then have it notarized by June 1st**** NO EXCEPTIONS) and mail it to the following address:
The Office of SAS EOF
54 Joyce Kilmer Avenue
Piscataway, NJ 08854