The Educational Opportunity Program Student Organization (EOPSA) acts as the official representative of the EOF scholar body for the Rutgers University-New Brunswick campus on a University-wide and state-wide level, fosters diversity and multiculturalism. The organization serves as a legislative advocacy group, provides leadership opportunities, and cultivates academic enhancement. EOPSA is the Rutgers University SAS chapter of AESNJ.
EOPSA consists of the following Committees: Legislative Affairs, University Affairs, Academic Affairs, and Community Affairs. These Committees focus on specific areas concerning the EOPSA and the EOF Program at Rutgers-New Brunswick-School of Arts and Sciences in an effort to strategically and efficiently carry out the roles and responsibilities of the EOPSA. For further information, contact SASEOF at s
Why join EOPSA?
- Represent the EOF study body.
- Be able to develop leadership skills and abilities through social and cultural activities.
- Be able to note membership on resumes, job applications, and university admissions application.
- Cultivate academic enhancement among EOF scholars.
- Gain advocacy and legislature experience.
- Scholar in any EOF program at Rutgers University-New Brunswick
2021-2022 Executive Board Members
Public Relations Chair:
Follow Rutgers Chi Alpha Epsilon National Honor Society on Social Media
- Instagram: @ru_eopsa
- Facebook: EOPSA Rutgers New Brunswick