The Educational Opportunity Program Student Organization (EOPSA) acts as the official representative of the EOF scholar body for the Rutgers University-New Brunswick campus on a University-wide and state-wide level, fosters diversity and multiculturalism. The organization serves as a legislative advocacy group, provides leadership opportunities, and cultivates academic enhancement. EOPSA is the Rutgers University SAS chapter of AESNJ.
Why join EOPSA?
- Represent the EOF study body.
- Be able to develop leadership skills and abilities through social and cultural activities.
- Be able to note membership on resumes, job applications, and university admissions application.
- Cultivate academic enhancement among EOF scholars.
- Gain advocacy and legislature experience.
- scholar in any EOF program at Rutgers University-New Brunswick
2019-2020 Executive Board Members
- President: Muskan Shiva
- Vice President: Vacant
- Secretary: Tanvi Patel
- Treasurer: Atul Shiva
- Community Service Chair: Vacant
- Public Relations Chair: Vacant
Follow Rutgers Chi Alpha Epsilon National Honor Society on Social Media
- Instagram: @ru_eopsa
- Facebook: EOPSA Rutgers New Brunswick