Dear EOF Scholars,
Congratulations on choosing to attend the Rutgers University through the School of Arts and Sciences/School of Business/Mason Gross School of the Arts EOF Program! You are among an extraordinary group of scholars from whom we expect great things.
Be sure to click on the links and review the material below:
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Summer Institute 2018 is from June 30th -August 3rd
- All forms below are due by June 1st. Follow up with your counselor regarding your forms
- EOF Eligibility Checklist
- Placement Testing
- Academic Planning and Advising Day (APA) Dates
- Summer Institute Requirement—What to Pack/Campus Parking (LAPTOP REQUIRED)
- Summer Institute Move-in Day Itinerary
- Tuesday June 5th 1-4:30pm or Saturday June 9th 9am-12pm, Orientation Meeting located on College Avenue Student Center, 127 College Ave New Brunswick NJ (chooose one of these two dates as SAS EOF Summer Institute Orientation is mandatory) Click Here to RSVP to one of these two dates by June 1st
- Driving Directions to Hardenbergh Hall
Everyone must click on and complete the following forms:
Please read and sign the SAS EOF Summer Institute Contract.The contract must be viewed and completed by both student and legal guardian.
Complete the SAS EOF Online First Year Student Information Form.
All incoming Summer Institute Scholars must fill out a Permission to Diagnose and Treat Form from that your counselor will send you. If you are under the age of 18 please understand your legal guardian must sign it as well.
Please read and sign the SAS EOF Photo and Travel Release Form. This form allows us to take student group pictures from our summer events as well as allow students to go on any possible excursions.
If you are under the age of 18 on June 30th and after the Parent/Guardian Departure Consent Form will provided to you by your counselor. Please have your parent/guardian sign it and get it notarized . We can only accept the orginal document of this form. Please do not fax back. Please mail via postal mail or bring it to our office by June 1, 2018
If you need to request any absence for a short period of time during the summer institute you must fill our this Absence Request Form. Please understand that you are not automatically approved and will hear back from your counselor within one week of your request.*PLEASE NOTE AS OF 6/15/18 We are no longer accepting absence requests.