Dear EOF Scholars,
Congratulations on choosing to attend the Rutgers University through the School of Arts and Sciences/School of Business/Mason Gross School of the Arts EOF Program! You are among an extraordinary group of scholars from whom we expect great things.
Be sure to click on the links and review the material below:
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Summer Institute 2019 is from July 8th -July 26th
- All forms below are due by May 29th. Follow up with your counselor regarding your forms
- EOF Eligibility Checklist
- Placement Testing
- Academic Planning and Advising Day (APA) Dates
- Summer Institute Requirement—What to Pack/Campus Parking (LAPTOP REQUIRED)
- Summer Institute Move-in Day Itinerary
- Tuesday June4th 1-4:30pm or Saturday June 8th 9am-12pm, Orientation Meeting located on College Avenue Student Center, 127 College Ave New Brunswick NJ (choose one of these two dates as SAS EOF Summer Institute Orientation is mandatory) Click Here to RSVP to one of these two dates by June 1st
- Driving Directions to Hardenbergh Hall (615 George St)
Everyone must click on and complete the following forms:
Please read and sign the SAS EOF Summer Institute Contract.The contract must be viewed and completed by both student and legal guardian.
Complete the SAS EOF Online First Year Student Information Form.
All incoming Summer Institute Scholars must fill out a Permission to Diagnose and Treat Form from that your counselor will send you. If you are under the age of 18 please understand your legal guardian must sign it as well.
Please read and sign the SAS EOF Photo and Travel Release Form. This form allows us to take student group pictures from our summer events as well as allow students to go on any possible excursions.
If you are under the age of 18 on July 8th and after the Parent/Guardian Departure Consent Form will provided to you by your counselor. Please have your parent/guardian sign it and get it notarized . We can only accept the orginal document of this form. Please do not fax back. Please mail via postal mail or bring it to our office by May 29th.
Please note that given the length of time of our 3 week Summer Institute we do not excuse anyone from attending any days during our summer institute. If you need to make appointments for doctors visits or a driving test for example please do so before our program starts or shortly after it ends.