The Epsilon Mu Chapter, chartered in 2008, strives to honor, promote, and encourage all students participating in the SAS EOF Program to strive for academic excellence. Eligible students apply based on membership eligibility and members participate in community service and civic leadership activities. For further information, contact Chi Alpha Epsilon's advisor, Dr. Natasha Conover, at Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why join Chi Alpha Epsilon National Honor Society?
- Be able to develop leadership skills and abilities by serving as a club officer or committee member.
- Be able to note membership on resumes, job applications, and university admissions application.
- Have opportunities to attend local and statewide Chi Alpha Epsilon conferences.
- Have special recognition at Commencement.
- To be eligible for membership for Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society, you must have completed two academic terms with a minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0 held for two consecutive academic terms. During the Fall term, the organization will hold meetings for those who are interested to discuss the application process.
2019-2020 Executive Board Members
- President: Favour Imhomoh
- Vice President: Jose Ayala
- Secretary: Gabrielle Pignatelli
- Treasurer: Joel Cabrera
- Community Service Chair: Karelis Alvarez
- Public Relations Chair: Rachelle Woodson
Follow Rutgers Chi Alpha Epsilon National Honor Society on Social Media
- Instagram: @Rutgers_xae
- Facebook: Rutgers Chi Alpha Epsilon